Rediger Labor Law wants its clients to be prepared for personnel matters that typically arise in the workplace. This password-protected area is for clients of Rediger Labor Law and contains valuable resources to download and use as necessary.
Updated December 2017
With articles covering the following:
- How to Hire the Best Employees
- What’s in Your Employee Handbook?
- The Benefits of Having Well-Written Job Descriptions
- Checklist of Leaves of Absence Required by Law in California
- Self Audit Your HR Policies and Procedures
- How to Investigate a Complaint of Discrimination, Harassment or Retaliation
- Are All Your Notices and Posters up to Date?
- Responding to EEOC Charges and DFEH Complaints