This password-protected area is for clients of Rediger Labor Law and contains valuable resources to help prepare for personnel matters that typically arise in the workplace. Clients may download and use as necessary.
Updated August 2018
With articles covering the following:
- Are All Your Notices and Posters up to Date?
- Checklist of Leaves of Absence Required by Law in California
- How to Hire the Best Employees
- How to Investigate a Complaint of Discrimination, Harassment or Retaliation
- Reasonable Accommodation Under the ADA and Strategies for Dealing With the EEOC
- Responding to EEOC Charges and DFEH Complaints
- Self Audit Your HR Policies and Procedures
- The Benefits of Having Well-Written Job Descriptions
- What’s in Your Employee Handbook?