20 Feb Upcoming Event: ADA Reasonable Accommodations
Friday, May 11, 2018
Robert L. Rediger will present a teleconference for the National Business Institute entitled “ADA Reasonable Accommodations: Recent Changes Employers MUST Know.” The teleconference will be broadcast from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m. (PST) to a national audience and may be listened to on your phone. Materials are made available to attendees in a PDF downloadable format and will address the following topics:
- Obligations of Employers Under the ADA to Reasonably Accommodate a Disability
- When Does a Reasonable Accommodation Become an Undue Hardship?
- A Leave of Absence as a Reasonable Accommodation (Intermittent and Short-Term Leaves)
- Conflicting Interpretations of the Law: Severson v. Heartland Woodcraft and the EEOC
- Emerging Requests for Accommodations (Telecommuting, Service Animals and “Retroactive Leniency”)
- When FMLA Leave is Used Up: Key Steps to Take
- Moving Forward: What Employers Need to Do
Following the lecture, the phone lines will be open for Q&A. Continuing Education Credit is available for lawyers, accountants, human resource professionals and others. For more information, or to order an audio CD or register for the live program, click here.