Material for the webinar presented by Rediger Labor Law for the Capital Region Family Business Center on April 13, 2020 entitled, “What Your Family Business Needs to Know About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act” is available to our clients through the Client Portal of our website. The material includes useful documents and links to the websites of various governmental agencies that provide guidance to employers when addressing employment-related issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Advising And Defending Businesses
- U.S. Supreme Court: Individual PAGA claims can be arbitrated
- Premium Pay For Missed Meal and Rest Periods Must Appear on Pay Stubs and Be Paid Timely
- Protect your company from retaliation claims
- Protect your company from age discrimination lawsuits
- U.S. Supreme Court will rule soon on California’s PAGA law