Material for the webinar presented by Rediger Labor Law for the Capital Region Family Business Center on April 13, 2020 entitled, “What Your Family Business Needs to Know About The Families First Coronavirus Response Act” is available to our clients through the Client Portal of our website. The material includes useful documents and links to the websites of various governmental agencies that provide guidance to employers when addressing employment-related issues caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Advising And Defending Businesses
What You Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
On Behalf of Rediger Labor Law | Apr 27, 2021 | Employment Law
- What do you do when an employee alleges discrimination?
- AB 984 Restricts Employers’ Ability to Use Digital License Plates to Track Employees
- Scope of CFRA expanded to include “designated person” effective January 1, 2023
- California Enacts Workplace Protections for Off-the-Clock Use of Cannabis
- Dealing with a conflict between employees